Please help me make a packing list for travelling with a 3mo!

(3 Posts)
mamushka Wed 03-Sep-14 10:29:35

We are going away for nearly 2 weeks this Sunday, driving to Switzerland.

We only have a tiny car (Kia Picanto) so will need to pack very light, I think there's a cot where we're going so won't bring travel cot unless there's spare space in boot (unlikely!). Staying with family so won't need towels etc.

What do we need to bring for DS who is 3 months old? BFing so won't need bottles at least! Trying to be organised and make a list but my brain is frazzled so asking on here in case I forget something essential!

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 03-Sep-14 21:15:00

Nappies, clothes, coat, metanium, calpol.

noramum Thu 04-Sep-14 08:07:03

You can buy nappies in Switzerland, so I would bring enough for a couple of days. As you stay with family you can also wash baby grows and vests quickly.

All toilettieres can be bought. I know Switzerland is expensive but I think you have to weigh up between carrying a lot or buying. I think 2 weeks nappies for a such young baby can be a lot.

Some medication and your health insurance, check if the EHIC is valid but I would also get a private one.

A playmat and some rattle toys plus some fabric books to entertain. We went to stay with family when DD was 3 months, had an .astra Estate packed to the top and hardly used a lot of what we took.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now