All inclusive Christmas - short haul

(5 Posts)
TwoInTheMourning Mon 01-Sep-14 19:08:11

Would yo recommend an AI holiday over Christmas, including Christmas day? Mst be somewhere warm bt doesn't have to be super hot. Family of 4, kids being 10 and 7. Cheers.

homebythesea Tue 02-Sep-14 07:36:29

Nowhere short haul would be warm enough IMO at Xmas. canaries at a push, Egypt or Middle East to be sure of weather. But very ££££££ over Xmas

Hersetta427 Sat 06-Sep-14 22:25:21

Closet with guaranteed weather would be Cape Verde or Egypt but you are looking at a 5.5 hr flight. The canaries may be ok but weather can be hit and miss. As it's a 4hr flight anyway I would fly a tiny bit longer and get the guaranteed sun. We have been to Egypt twice for Xmas and also the Caribbean twice and the Maldives twice.

ChickenFajitaAndNachos Sun 07-Sep-14 10:52:14

I think the big factor with short haul winter holidays are the pool and sea temperature if you are after a swimming/beach holiday. It is so worth checking out trip advisor reviews of the hotel from people who went at Christmas on previous years.

Trickydecision Mon 08-Sep-14 16:44:42

What about a Club Med ski holiday in stead? A.I, not warm but lovely and fun for the kids. Tuition etc included.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now