Can anyone help me find a neat folding double buggy to take abroad?

(10 Posts)
ElBombero Fri 02-May-14 22:27:52

So small enough to fold and get around restaurants. I'm thinking the ones that sit in front of eachother rather than side to side??

Any recommendations?

ElBombero Sat 03-May-14 22:11:17

Bump

ElBombero Sun 04-May-14 19:25:58

Another bump

ElBombero Sun 04-May-14 21:40:47

Awwww pleeeeease?

Tkmum23 Mon 05-May-14 09:32:25

You may be better off with 2 singles if possible. Many footpaths are narrow and will not fit a side by side double...not sure if this helps though

Crutchlow35 Mon 05-May-14 18:27:40

If you can go with 2 singles the QuickSmart easy fold is good and fits in the overhead compartment on the flight.

ElBombero Mon 05-May-14 19:08:57

Really don't fancy 2 singles, DD will walk everywhere it's just there for her naps. I ideally want. Tandem

ohisay Mon 05-May-14 19:29:18

cossato do a tandem, it almost looks like a single, very compact for a double

ElBombero Tue 06-May-14 07:34:22

Thanks, there's so many! Think the kids would prefer being next to eachother I'm just worried about doorways etc.

As it's for holidays would want one that folds without removal seat etc

joannag44 Wed 28-May-14 07:52:38

I had a century double side by side and fitted through most shop doors. Although was a pain in busy places with narrow pavements. Look on your local Facebook buy sell site - put out a request for a double to fly with - you will probably get a bargain - I sold mine for £10 - as it was about the going rate. Some of the front/back are very heavy and don't fold down so small. I had a mother care one which was too heavy to push. Now I have a Phil and ted which is great but I wouldn't put in the hold on a plane...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now