Recommendations for hotels with waterparks?

(9 Posts)
bonvivant Sun 16-Mar-14 21:40:15

Hi, does anyone have a recommendation for a great hotel with a waterpark and a nice sandy beach nearby?

Ideally all inclusive but will consider self catering if within reasonable walk of cafes, tavernas etc.

greenapples Mon 17-Mar-14 13:29:45

Any particular country?

bonvivant Mon 17-Mar-14 13:56:05

No, happy to go wherever but will be in July so somewhere hot at that time of year.

Rosa Mon 17-Mar-14 13:58:22

Jesolo Italy.
Water park Aquilandia, 10km of beach
Via Baffile huge bar / restaurant, shops.

Youarejustwordsonascreenpeople Mon 17-Mar-14 14:08:08

www.firstchoice.co.uk/holiday/accommodation/overview/Kusadasi/Aqua-Fantasy-Aquapark-Hotel-&-Spa-030078 - this had a fantastic waterpark in walking distance of the hotel and we had free access to it

3nationsfamily Mon 17-Mar-14 14:16:51

Portaventura resort hotel in Spain- theme park and water park and only a short bus/taxi to Salou beaches.

foxdongle Mon 17-Mar-14 16:16:41

we went to el Greco hotel in Portinaxt Ibiza 4 years ago. we loved it - own small waterpark right next to the AI hotel on a lovely beach with a few tavernas/shops nearby.
dcs aged 8 and 10 thought it was great fun and we went for a few hours each day which was better than a whole day- it would be a bit tame for them now though- not sure your dcs ages?
first choice do a brochure called splashworld specifically for hotels with waterparks.
that one ILOVE ^ mentioned looks amazing
and we are going to the portaventura ^^ one at the end of august.

Creamycoolerwithcream Tue 18-Mar-14 11:18:52

Probably not for July as very hot then but i thought i would add this suggestion for any water park fans, Altantis the Palm in Dubai has the best water park I have ever visited. The rides were amazing, especially for older children, teens and non scaredy adults. On one of the rides you go through a tube in the middle of an aquarium. The lazy river is really good as it alternates between slow and relaxing and rapids with the staff spinning you around.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now