Mexico or Greece?

(3 Posts)
bonvivant Sat 08-Mar-14 21:49:41

Seems crazy (to me at least) that 2 weeks in Mexico in July is about the same price as 2 weeks in Greece - if you compare on all inclusive basis.

If you were to choose, which would you opt for?

Budgiegirlbob Sat 08-Mar-14 22:32:52

Assuming there's nothing to choose between the hotels, I'd probably go to Greece in July, it's hurricane season in Mexico in July. Although its only a small risk of being affected, my friend went in July, and 5 of their 10 days were ruined by a hurricane, they spent two days unable to go outside at all.

However, if you can possibly go outside of hurricane season, I'd pick Mexico every time! It's lovely there, the people are great, and I love the Mayan ruins.

Spongebobbigpants Tue 11-Mar-14 20:31:43

Bonvivant it's crazy isn't it- I was looking at a week AI in menorca until I discovered I could get a week AI in DUBAI for less! I would risk it and go to mexico- I've been 4 times, all within the hurricane season, and it was fine. As budgiegirl says the people are lovely and the surroundings are unbelievably beautiful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now