Easter break with three 16yr olds..........help!

(5 Posts)
triplets Sat 08-Mar-14 21:40:12

Any suggestion for something a bit different would be nice, Center Parcs is too expensive for a week. They need something to do, all like swimming, boys like fishing and all love animals........ideas please

JeanSeberg Sat 08-Mar-14 22:03:39

Whereabouts in the country are you and do you have camping gear?

PortofinoRevisited Sun 09-Mar-14 11:14:36

<<waves at Op>> How are you doing on travel insurance now? Euro center parcs a possibility? Much cheaper than UK. We will be at De Kempervennen 14 - 18th April.

triplets Sun 09-Mar-14 22:14:11

Hi there Porto! You always pop up when I need you! Atm dh and I are awaiting our new passports they expire on the 14th Feb and we hadn`t realized! Can get reasonable ins now for Europe, but not for the States, we dream of going back there. Any deals going for CP Europe? We have been to two in Holland and loved it, far better value than UK. About time we had a meet up smile

PortofinoRevisited Mon 10-Mar-14 09:29:08

De Kempervennen is about 660 euros for a week at Easter for a 3 bed Comfort villa. And you get a discount if anyone is over 55 (like my dh grin) I will have a look and see if I have been sent any offer codes. There seems to be loads to do and even a snow dome! www.landal.com is another one to look at. Cheaper still than CP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now