New York flights

(4 Posts)
hallowisitmeyourelookingfor Thu 05-Dec-13 20:36:19

Thanks for your response Lottysmum, didn't see it til now. I will definitely wait then, wasn't sure if it was a fabrication of my imagination! I had a look on Skyscanner already, they seemed to be about £500 for the flights which I had sort of budgeted for, but to get them cheaper would be brilliant.
EarlAdams I don't have any advice other than to check Skyscanner!

EarlAdams Thu 05-Dec-13 18:51:35

Can you do me a favor i'm thinking to travel here for Christmas but didn't find any cheap way to find the flights if you have any suggestions so let me know.

lottysmum Wed 04-Dec-13 23:06:13

Yes...I booked my NY flights in the Virgin January Sales and we were away at Easter...so Yes definitely wait ...Virgin I found to be the cheapest but if you use Skyscanner ...you can search all companies ...

hallowisitmeyourelookingfor Wed 04-Dec-13 18:36:20

Hi, I am looking to book a short break in New Year for Next October, but something in the back of my head is telling me you get lots of sales on flights in January? Does anyone know if this is true or just something I have made up!
TIA, I am keen to book before I spend the money but would rather get them cheaper than I can get them for currently if at all possible!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now