British airways customer service.....

(3 Posts)
Sleepgrumpydopey Thu 03-Oct-13 13:20:41

I once had a free upgrade with virgin to upper class wow! My DH and I were in shock the whole flight home!
I've always booked with travel companies and never directly through an airline. I emailed BA whilst I was very angry and think it was more of a rant than an email blush

I expected a 10% of next flight at best but they've sent me £170! (The equivalent of one nights stay at the hotel.

Crutchlow35 Wed 02-Oct-13 19:53:12

I have never had a problem with BA. Always been good. Virgin on the other hand.

Sleepgrumpydopey Wed 02-Oct-13 12:18:44

Whilst on holiday this year there was a problem at the hotel. We booked the entire holiday through BA. I emailed BA when I got back as I was disappointed with the hotel.

BA customer service looked into the problem got back to me promptly and gave us some money back.. Not as vouchers but actual cold hard cash!!

I was very surprised as this level of customer service is what I expect from John Lewis not BA.

I would highly recommend booking your whole trip with BA as they do seem to actually care and it was cheaper for us than with lots of other sites.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now