Desperatley needed little cottage (with hottub possibly) Yorkshire Dales, with a log fire and nice pub near by. plz

(6 Posts)
luxurymummy Thu 03-Oct-13 18:02:41

Not Yorkshire Dales but just discovered a place on West Coast Scotland opening March 2014 with what your looking for www.knoydarthide.co.uk. Stayed in their larger house Knoydart House www.knoydarthouse.co.uk before our son was born has hot tub and antiques, loch views, The Old Forge pub mainland Britains remotest pub nearby. They are building just now and are taking bookings. Its like an island you need to catch a fast water taxi to get there but they run every day on the hour more or less. Have fun wherever you end up X

I think it's expensive though...

this is just about on the edge of the Dales - about 10 miles from Skipton.

there's a pub in the village & a lovely deli/cafe but you'd have to drive to those I think

richteaaddict Wed 25-Sep-13 19:13:14

absolutely!!

grants1000 Wed 25-Sep-13 14:22:36

Can I come if you find one?

richteaaddict Tue 24-Sep-13 18:31:10

a desperate mum looking for a retreat without the kids. would love it to be cosy with logs fire etc....a nice hot tub outside, would just be perfect, ooohhh the essential country pub near by!!!
Any ideas???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now