Half term last minute decisions - short haul only!

(4 Posts)
papalazaru Mon 23-Sep-13 14:10:12

If we use airmiles we can fly to either Malaga, Barcelona or Rome for about 5 nights in half-term. DCs are 12 and 10. I can't decide and would appreciate thoughts on either of these places for my age kids.
Thanks!

dianen Mon 23-Sep-13 17:06:14

You may want to have a look at medresorts.net for great accommodation only in the Mijas-Costa region from £225 per apartment per week. They have availability for half term week, and although the accommodation is for 7 nights, you can arrive/leave at any point within the week.

mummymeister Tue 24-Sep-13 15:37:14

rome was fantastic for my 3 which are the same age as yours roughly. loads to do, day trip out to Ostia antica and we stayed really centrally as well in an apartment through romeloft. pm me if you want more details but we had a fab break there. Barcelona is next on my wish list.

Geordieminx Tue 24-Sep-13 15:39:18

Barcelona every time.

Perfect mix of city break, by the sea. Loads to do inc museums, parks, cable cars, old theme park, zoo, marina, aquarium, open top buses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now