Easy jet query

(6 Posts)
MirandaWest Sat 07-Sep-13 08:35:40

Have tried to work this out but still unsure.

Can you take a handbag as well as separate hand luggage on an easy jet flight or is it one item in total? I suspect the latter grin

Thank you

Sillyshell Sat 07-Sep-13 08:38:57

I flew to Scotland a couple of months ago and I had to put my handbag into my hand luggage bag. Ended up just carrying my purse, book and passport for the whole flight!

LIZS Sat 07-Sep-13 08:41:27

No it is one bag total. I put handbag within a larger bag. On return flight they put some of the trolley bags intended as hand luggage in the hold as ran out of room in the cabin.

MirandaWest Sat 07-Sep-13 10:21:20

Thank you - I suspected that was the case so will make sure there's space for my handbag in my hand luggage. We're travelling just with hand luggage so am hoping everything I need will fit grin

Janek Sun 08-Sep-13 10:04:03

have you got one of these?!?

Also, there's nothing to stop you getting your bag back out when you get on the plane, you can even out your passport away if you like... After all you're allowed to read your book, watch your i-pad, put your jumper on etc...

Yonihadtoask Tue 10-Sep-13 13:52:09

Yes, one bag only.

But you can take out your handbag once through security etc and use both.

I like this :

rufus roo

It makes me chuckle every time...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now