Yelloh village le sylvamar - anyone been?

(3 Posts)
minxthemanx Tue 03-Sep-13 19:21:30

Having a look for next summer and this has caught my eye as can fly to Biarritsz - anyone able to feedback on the good/bad points of this campsite?

minxthemanx Sun 08-Sep-13 21:37:59

Bumping as would love some MN feedback.

Happypiglet Sun 08-Sep-13 21:46:51

We went summer 2012. Stayed in a Thomson Al Fresco 3 bed static caravan.
Quite large site. Lots of it shady (which was good as it was 38deg while we were there) pine woods so lots of cones and needles everywhere!
Pool area good. Lovely indoor splash zone type pool for kids which mine loved. Some entertainment around the pool. Quite busy tho as not an enormous area. Slides were concrete and kids didn't enjoy them. Lazy river and slides for younger kids good.
Bar and takeaway doing pizza, chips etc. restaurant which we didn't use. Shop was quite well stocked and did lovely croissants etc in the morning.
Evening disco for kids with flea bitten Yellitoh giving out hugs to those brave enough!
Quite far from the beach- really needed to drive to it altho there was parking. Sea very very rough. Mine couldn't even paddle in it.
Quite a lot to do in the area. Biaritz nice, saint Jean de Luz had a calmer beach for paddling etc.
Local supermarket was close by.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now