Villa + access to kids club/entertainment?

(4 Posts)
Crutchlow35 Wed 04-Sep-13 19:49:05

Club magic life in fuertuventura is AI with kids club that has villas on site. Also, in costa adeje there is a hotel called plantatcion or something similar that is Orel and villas but not sure on kids club.

MrsMargoLeadbetter Wed 04-Sep-13 14:11:59

Belated thanks for this. Will look at your suggestions.

theoriginalandbestrookie Fri 30-Aug-13 13:20:19

If you have a look at James villas they have a selection of holiday resorts which have villas and complexes. Thing is you don't know how large they are so might be quite a distance from the kids club.

We have been to La Manga and they have nice villas and entertainment, only thing is that kids club is very pricey plus it's like a nursery rather than a kids club, so whilst your DS might enjoy the other children's company he also might not like it. They do offer children's sport camps which might be a nice option.

For the AI our friends have been to the First Choice AI in Tenerife, they have two children and said it was very good, plus the DCs had separate sleeping areas.

MrsMargoLeadbetter Wed 28-Aug-13 09:32:44

DH and I are struggling to agree on our holiday for next year.

When DS was 1 (he'll be 6 nxt summer) we privately rented a naice villa in Nerja in Southern Spain for 2 weeks. The GPs joined us for 1 week each all staying in the villa. It was great. DH wants to replicate next summer, DD will be 1 by then. GPs are up for joining us on a holiday. #

DH likes the space you get in a villa, the fact the kids have their own room for peacefulish sleeping & as he is a snob you don't have to mingle too much with others.

My biggest issue though it a bored DS. He does want to be on the go all the time. I think we'll be mad to give up access to a kids club, other kids to play with and entertainment if we go into a private villa.The GPs are young at heart but are in their early 70s.

My preference is to go to an all inclusive hotel as you have the entertainment, somebody else cooks and the cost is capped. We have been to a couple and they have been good.

I did wonder if there was a compromise. A villa/large apartment within a complex which allows you to have access to entertainment/pools etc? Any recommendations for Southern Spain?

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now