Florida for a 4th Birthday...

(10 Posts)
holidaybug Sun 28-Jul-13 12:10:18

I suggest you get her a badge saying it is her birthday and she will get lots of attention at Disney. Of course, there is the Bibbidy boutique where she could have a princess make over. I would go to the Magic Kingdom on her birthday - nobody does the magic better than Disney.

curiousgeorgie Sun 28-Jul-13 00:32:59

Thanks everyone, it all sounds brilliant, I'll do some research!

We did discovery cove before when I went with friends and would love to do it again (shame my girls won't be able to swim with dolphins though!) I had no idea it came with 14 days to seaworld etc, that's something to look into!

I've seen some ticket packages where it would work out cheaper to do seaworld separately so I'm going to google that right now smile

Primrose123 Sat 27-Jul-13 23:58:00

If she prefers Mickey Mouse, you could eat at Chef Mickey, or at the Crystal Palace if she likes Pooh and friends. You can also order a birthday cake. As you enter the park, call into guest services where they will give her a birthday badge with her name on, and everybody will wish her happy birthday for the whole day.

Primrose123 Sat 27-Jul-13 23:53:56

We were there for my DD's 5th birthday, and we booked lunch in Cinderella's castle. It was wonderful. Another good one would be breakfast in Norway at Epcot with the Princesses. You would have to book them about 6 months in advance.

tory79 Sat 27-Jul-13 23:49:45

4 year old girls even!!

tory79 Sat 27-Jul-13 23:49:25

You can book a meal in Cinderella castle in magic kingdom - I would think most 4 year d gis would think they'd died and gone to heaven smile

mummymeister Sat 27-Jul-13 23:47:14

meal with a princess in Disney at 4 it would be perfect for her. get the book wdw with kids and also look at the dibb. you will need to book months and months in advance so need to get on with it!!

Claudiecat Sat 27-Jul-13 22:02:05

Discovery Cove is fantastic and doesn't work out that expensive - just over £100 but for that you also get 14 days access to Seaworld, Aquatica (which in my opinion is the best water park) and Busch Gardens. We've been twice and never done the swim with dolphins. There's plenty of other things to do there.

VotePedroPony Sat 27-Jul-13 21:52:45

We've just booked a trip in January grin with our ds who will be 3. On our list of stuff to do so far is:
A dinner show (the hoop dee hoo revue seems to be best reviewed, I would love to do medieval times as well)
Sea World, and dine with shamu, where you have a meal next to shamus tank
Id love to do discovery cove, but it's mega expensive and the kids won't be able to swim with the dolphins
And "gatorland" as ds is fascinated by crocs and gators!

Still working on the list! If you guys are going before us please pass on any tips smile

curiousgeorgie Sat 27-Jul-13 14:21:00

I'm planning to take my 2 DD's (will be almost 2, and will turn 4 while there) to Florida for two weeks. My two brothers, DH & parents too.

What's something fantastic we can do on her actual birthday? We've been to Florida before pre DC and years ago so no idea of anything new or current and nothing with kids.

In Disneyland Paris when my older DD had just turned 2 she loved Cafe Mickey with all the characters, so anything like that? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now