Wales, Scotland, Isle of Man or Ireland???!!

(5 Posts)
minniemouse76 Wed 17-Jul-13 14:35:44

Have 4 children and want a few days away this summer holiday. I love Wales, been there several times and would love to visit again. Have visited Scotland twice and know I liked it but can't actually remember much about it. The children would like to visit another country - even though it's only going to be UK / Ireland/ Isle of Man rather than abroad they are very excited about visiting a different country. They love learning about different countries and cultures and I am wondering which palce would be the most interesting , and educational for them. I know it's hard as there are lots of different parts of these countries, so you probably can't advise on a country but anyone who's visited nice places in any of these countries can you tell me about them? Thanks

Isle of Man is very compact so you can see the whole island in a week. Good castles, beaches, walking, varied countryside - what age are they and what do the kids like to do?

Scotland and Isle of Man will give you different looking currency!

Sorry, of course Ireland will too blush

LifeofPo Mon 22-Jul-13 16:30:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

GrimmaTheNome Mon 22-Jul-13 16:33:36

Depends so much what you (and they) like doing and also whereabouts you live - if its only a few days you don't want to spend all your time travelling to and from.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now