can anyone explain online check in to me? Easyjet

(7 Posts)
overthemill Mon 15-Jul-13 14:46:19

Have booked few days next week in majorca with whole family. Used easyjet as cheapest and airport very close at hand. I have checked in online, as is compulsory, and have printed out boarding passes. Flight is at 6 am, gates close at 5.30. What time do we have to get to airport??? We have one hold bag (for bulky towels and suncream) and rest is hand luggage.

PeerMon Mon 15-Jul-13 14:47:26

2h before your flight time, go to the baggage drop off desk before security (which will be alongside the normal check in desk) and drop off your hold bag before going through security.

overthemill Mon 15-Jul-13 14:52:15

so what's the advantage to checking in online for us? for them I can see they need fewer staff...

UC Mon 15-Jul-13 14:54:05

You could cut it finer than that, but then it will be stressful as you will have to queue to drop your hold bag, queue to go through security, and then find your gate.

You travel very lightly!!!!

UC Mon 15-Jul-13 14:54:35

You have your seats?

overthemill Mon 15-Jul-13 15:08:47

we have indeed paid £3 for preallocated seats so we can sit together (total rip off i know) plus £28 for the 1 hold bag. We are going for less than a week and i practiced earlier this year packing a carryon bag for a week's holiday in similar hot country which was successful so am reasonably confident. 1 x shorts, 1 x skirt, 1 x swimsuit,1 bikini, 2 dresses. 4 tops, 1 kaftan and 1 trousers, 2 wraps. 1 cardy. 5 knickers. flipflops. birkenstocks. towel and suncream x 5 in hold bag.

34DD Tue 16-Jul-13 13:58:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now