Sailing holidays

(2 Posts)
specialsubject Sat 13-Jul-13 20:19:19

Neilson - BUT I suspect that the only resort they have open that late is Sivota which has no wind. (Why are they there? Beautiful spot and great for waterskiing).

also do not bet on sit by the pool weather anywhere in the Med in October half term. You'd be far better at a different time of year.

that said -Neilson (and possibly Sunsail) will tick all your boxes, BUT (again) you cannot do a flotilla with only one of you qualified. He will need to arrange to share the training course (as he can't train solo) but again, without a second qualified adult it isn't much use.

papalazaru Sat 13-Jul-13 15:44:03

DH wants to do a sailing holiday during October half term. He wants the kids to be able to,learn to sail too - in lasers or toppers etc and he would like to work toward a qualification which would mean we could, do,a flotilla holiday in the future. I, on the other hand, do not want to sail but would rather swim and relax by the pool while everyone else is busy smile.
Cn anyone recommend where I should be looking for this type of holiday? Mark Warner, Neilson, Sunsail? who best ticks all the boxes?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now