9 month old to all inclusive

(4 Posts)

Should I be bringing cereal/ pouches or will baby food be available do you think? Also, how will I sterilise bottles etc.. All tips welcome, we are off to sensatori in turkey next week smile

jamtoast12 Fri 12-Jul-13 16:59:47

We took dd all inc at age 6 months...it's the easiest holiday for kids I think! You won't need to take food as they'll be plenty to mash up etc! I often put soup over harder foods to make a stew type dish. They sell baby food abroad and you'll likely way to eat around the same time. All inclusive at a sensatori will likely have a fab buffet!

Take Milton tablets and just buy a wash up bowl when there. Or take a bowl with you to pop bottles in. if you can, take plenty of cartons of milk for use in day time so you dont have to take "made up" milk out and about. that way you can add when needed and just keep in cool bag during the day.Easiest thing ever and you can chuck baby bowels, spoons in etc if you want too.

Disposable bottles and cartons for the journeys.

Thanks, good idea to bring a cool bag smile

Crutchlow35 Sat 13-Jul-13 14:54:54

We just took a Tupperware and Milton tablets to sterilise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now