Can someone explain the Easyjet Boarding Pass re: Baggage

(15 Posts)
Faunanflora Fri 27-Dec-13 10:20:06

I still cannot find it - somebody else said they may - or may not, have done it for us as the booking initially was made by somebody else. I have printed off the boarding passes and there is no evidence on there. When I open it up for printing like the previous lady I just get the boarding passes again!

Noseynoonoo Fri 28-Jun-13 12:18:10

Thanks everyone. I found it under 'print these details' in an area that didn't mention baggage, just the flight times.

I'm thinking it is not very intuitive.

TheBirdsFellDownToDingADong Fri 28-Jun-13 11:30:06

You don't need your email, go to the easyjet website and enter the flight number/your details.

TheBirdsFellDownToDingADong Fri 28-Jun-13 11:29:28

The boarding pass itself doesn't say you have paid for luggage.

TheBirdsFellDownToDingADong Fri 28-Jun-13 11:28:49

Ok, I had to log into booking on website and even that didn't say anything until I clicked "print", then the whole doc opened up and showed I've paid for 2 hold bags. You need to look on the website and open up as if to print.

TheBirdsFellDownToDingADong Fri 28-Jun-13 11:24:42

I have just done mine for Sunday, and checking, I also just have a wee suitcase under the barcode. Going to check my email confirmation.

Myliferocks Fri 28-Jun-13 11:23:08

The boarding pass that we printed out for our trip earlier this month had a picture of a suitcase under the bar code but I don't know what that means. We booked two bags between us and both boarding passes had a suitcase on.
Can you remember how much the flights cost and then check how much you paid to see if there is a difference iyswim.
My DP booked our flights and he definitely reckons that if you log back into the Easyjet website it should tell you how many bags you have paid for.

Noseynoonoo Fri 28-Jun-13 11:13:30

My email has been down for weeks so I can't print it out but I know I did pay for the bag.

Noseynoonoo Fri 28-Jun-13 11:12:59

Where exactly does it say on the boarding pass that you have a checked bag?

CajaDeLaMemoria Thu 27-Jun-13 16:03:00

Mine states that we have one checked bag, too.

Myliferocks Thu 27-Jun-13 16:00:51

Did you get a confirmation email because it should say on there?
I'm looking at the confirmation email that my DP received when we booked flights back in April and it has the break down of what he booked including 2 checked bags.
He printed out the email and took it with us when we flew a couple of weeks ago.

Noseynoonoo Thu 27-Jun-13 14:26:24

I can't see it when I log into the way website - hence why I am wondering if the suitcase symbol means I've paid.

Myliferocks Thu 27-Jun-13 13:30:24

If you go back into your Easyjet account you can check your booking.

Myliferocks Thu 27-Jun-13 13:29:51

We always print out the confirmation of booking and take that with us as well.

Noseynoonoo Thu 27-Jun-13 13:26:50

Just printed out Easyjet Boarding pass and there is no written evidence of having paid for 1 item of hold baggage. There is however, a picture of 1 suitcase just below the bar code - is this the 'evidence' that I need?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now