thomson airways and pram - do they have to collapse flat

(4 Posts)
Stbgranny32 Tue 18-Jun-13 16:27:33

Thanks for the advice I ve just ordered bag from kiddicare to put it all in after reading some of the comments in here
Btw kiddicare we're great customer service actually got the same pram out and tried it in the bag for me then emailed me the results of best fit
Excellent

SanityClause Tue 18-Jun-13 05:58:58

Take the carseat bit on as hand luggage, if you can. Baggage can really get knocked about in the hold, and it could become damaged.

You're not supposed to use a carseat again after a crash, and it would be pretty much the same thing.

junkfoodaddict Tue 18-Jun-13 05:51:42

Jet2.com allow pushchairs/buggies/prams to be in two parts. In fact, I took collapsible buggy and car seat, which in effect that's what yours does if it converts to car seat. Can't see there being a problem. I think they are more bothered about weight.

Stbgranny32 Mon 17-Jun-13 20:38:05

hi I m travelling with thomson airlines to lanzarote at the weekend with my daughter and her 8 week old son . we have a jane matrix light 2 pram . the base is fully collapsible but the top has a carry cot that folds to a car seat . does anyone know if thomson allow a two piece pram or do we have to get the cheap umbrella pram . he s too young to go in one of those yet so i m a bit worried. tried thomson but their not gettin g back to me very quickly with a reply
any advice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now