help! how to take passport photo of d.s?

(29 Posts)
urmydarlings Fri 14-Jun-13 13:14:01

please help , going on holiday soon and am trying to get passports in order but my one year old d.s just wont sit for the passport photo. spent a good £15 trying in asda (got lots of weird looks). tips advice? ???

CokeFan Wed 19-Jun-13 12:50:10

We did our own for DD (17 months or so when she had the picture done). I sat her on the back of the (folded up) sofa bed, against a plain cream wall and just took photos until I got one that was facing forwards, without a silly expression and without her thumb in her mouth. I can't remember which website I used but I found one that prints passport photos and got them to do the correct size.

Much less stressful all round.

musicalmum40 Tue 25-Jun-13 15:52:36

Yes use paspic I would highly recommend

Tattle Tue 25-Jun-13 17:25:15

I just went to local photographer cost
£5 I think and took only a few minutes.my lg was near enough 2yr old.her passport photo was on the dot for requirements too.

urmydarlings Fri 28-Jun-13 15:25:40

well all done and dusted! smile Took him to local photographer and in like two mins the photo was taken and then five mins to develop. I can't believe how easy it was in the end. All that stress and waste of money at the photo booth. my advice to anybody with a child under three would be do not go to booth , go straight to photographer, it only cost £7 and booth cost £5. But stress free and guaranteed to be accepted by passport office. Thanks to all of you who pointed me in the right direction. wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now