Will I be warm enough in Corfu this week?

(8 Posts)
Cherrypie32 Mon 20-May-13 21:16:44

Off on Weds. Should I take trousers, fleeces for kids etc daily temps seem to be around 20 degrees but this doesnt seem that hot and will evening get chilly?

jennymac Mon 20-May-13 22:36:27

Don't know but we are heading to Lake Garda on Thursday and wondering the same thing! What is with the weather in Europe?!

Cherrypie32 Mon 20-May-13 23:26:56

Oh my Mum & Dad are there right now but they aren't mobile phone users so don't think I could find outgrin gotta be better than UK this week surely!

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Mon 20-May-13 23:32:57

Portugal was decidedly chilly in the evenings (but day time temps were early to mid 20s) last week so I would take something. Have a lovely holiday.

Stewdent Mon 20-May-13 23:37:52

I've been to Corfu at this time if year several times and daytime temps will be warm but you will probably want a cardi/fleece for evenings.

I'm very jealous. I love Corfu smile

I've just come back from Majorca and it was hot. Cooler in evenings but just cardi weather. I think Corfu is warmer than Majorca at the moment.

I have relatives on the south of Lake Garda and it's been warm but rainy I think

Cherrypie32 Tue 21-May-13 07:27:55

Thanks all, am feeling very reassures and excited now grin

girlywhirly Tue 21-May-13 15:22:40

Make sure you take waterproofs as well. The last time we went to Corfu in May there were thunderstorms and torrential rain!

It is really difficult to predict the weather now so best be prepared for all sorts!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now