Spending money paphos

(5 Posts)
delip Sat 18-May-13 11:04:05

Hi in 2 weeks we are going to paphos for the first time, self catering for a week and I would love some advice on how much spending money we need to take with us. We are a family f 6, our children are 13,11,7 and 4. Our plan would be to eat out most days. Want to take enough for a lovely week, but haven't really got a clue what a realistic amount would be. Thanks x

Fluffy1234 Sat 18-May-13 11:10:44

I think a £1000 would be a good amount. The biggest expense will be dinner out but you could always swap to lunch out the odd day to save money and eat in that evening. I would also take a credit card.

delip Sat 18-May-13 11:15:26

I was thinking 1000, but worried that wouldn't be enough, so I'm feeling a bit better now. Thanks x

Fluffy1234 Sat 18-May-13 11:17:17

Remember you won't have your normal home expenses such as packed lunches, petrol, big food shop etc. That will free up some money.

specialsubject Sat 18-May-13 17:01:54

of course you don't need to take spending money unless you are really in the middle of nowhere. You take a 'float' and take cash from ATMs as you need, and many places accept credit cards.

assume food prices same as UK - then eat away from the seafront and eat local to save.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now