Flights may 2014!!!!

(4 Posts)
FOURBOYSUNDER6 Thu 16-May-13 23:28:42

Anyone know from experience when flights are released from Uk to Spain for may 2014??? Currently can only book up until April......
Is it wise to book accommodation now without flights........?.... (Seen perfect villa but no flights yet and worried about costs......
Advice appreciated x

rainbowmagic1974 Fri 17-May-13 06:20:19

Where abouts is the villa ? Depends where you're going as some places generally have better price flights. I learnt the hard way one year as booked a villa before the flights were released . Luckily they gave me my deposit back!

Numberlock Fri 17-May-13 06:39:19

Depends on airline, eg Ryanair website has flights for May 14 available. What's the departure and destination airports?

rainbowmagic1974 Fri 17-May-13 06:39:35

Sorry, just saw you said Spain. I have tired eyes!!!! Malaga is always good value . We've flown Monarch and BA there. Monarch will probably be released soon, BA not til 11 months before. We found BA cheaper by time we added on luggage etc. it is a gamble... Maybe you could reserve the villa until flights come out if nobody else is interested just now? And ask them to let you know if they get another enquiry???
It's soooo frustrating when you just want to book x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now