Has anyone done the ferry crossing Harwich-Hoek van Holland?

(5 Posts)
gardeningsarah Mon 29-Apr-13 21:44:20

We've done this crossing many times. If you are travelling at night you will have a cabin. But if it is a day crossing, you can have a cabin but I think it costs a bit extra also nice if you want to have a nap! If its not very busy I'm sure you will find a quiet area with not many people around. There is a shop, cinema and a couple of restaurants and bars and plenty of seating areas. Enjoy the crossing.

willow777 Mon 29-Apr-13 15:12:49

I think I went overnight too, but having the cabin was worth it - there are quiet areas but not really private areas as such - mind you I wasn't looking for changing areas etc so I might be wrong. If you can get a cabin during the day, adn I think you can though it's a bit extra, I'd go for it. For what it's worth I loved it, beats the train anytime

Went on an overnighter several years ago. If you travel at night you would have a cabin. I guess it's no different than any hotel or public place for Bfing, you'll find a spot!

ripsishere Mon 29-Apr-13 06:43:30

Not for a couple of years. I lived it. DH took DD away to watch cartoons.

spekulatius Sat 27-Apr-13 19:10:20

Not been on stenaline for years. What facilities do they have? We'll be going with car. DD will be 5 months, almost 6. Bf. Do they have a quiet area for feeding?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now