Neilson on a budget?

(9 Posts)
MildlyMonica Sun 28-Apr-13 21:35:16

they have two weeks for 1 in August at the moment.

givemeaclue Sat 27-Apr-13 20:56:35

I don't think is worth £8k, its good but I wouldn't spend that on it

Fluffy1234 Sat 27-Apr-13 18:48:50

How about Sunsail, Mark Warner or Club Med? Often the middle to late August is a bit cheaper.

roofergirl Sat 27-Apr-13 17:43:45

As I thought another satisfied neilson customer. I so so so want to go but for 5 of us in school hols it would be 8k!! Saving like mad for next year but need something to tide us over till then

Line of their kites is way better!

givemeaclue Fri 26-Apr-13 18:49:10

Line of their kites???? Should be time of their lives!

givemeaclue Fri 26-Apr-13 18:48:18

Yes brilliant can't praise it enough, kids had an amazing time and so did we, we have been three times but always outsidesschool hols as my children are younger.

My friend recommended it to me initially, they went for a week had such a great time they stayed an extra week!

Great water sports, kids have the line of their kites in a sporty way not a butlins way, very friendly, staff are great etc. Accommodation is basic but food is very good, beaches are not great. Its not a luxury holiday it is fun, exhilarating, relaxing, friendly and just fab for whole family.

roofergirl Fri 26-Apr-13 18:00:05

Hoping to save up to go on one next year but need a dose of sunshine in btween then and now. Kids would never go outside school hols. They're on a 100 per cent mission. Did you enjoy your Neilson? Where did you go? I can't anyone who has a bad word to say about them.

givemeaclue Fri 26-Apr-13 17:11:57

Hi I have been on a few Neilsons. Can you go outside school hols or book early for free child places they do some good offers

roofergirl Fri 26-Apr-13 16:20:30

In an ideal world and money being no object would love to go on a neilson holiday but no way could we afford it. Just wondered if there is anywhere for teenager 14, 12 year old and 8 year to go like Neilsons that has activities, beachclubs, and is not too commercial

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now