Passport applications

(3 Posts)
imtheonlyone Tue 23-Apr-13 15:07:00

Hi, does anyone know if I can renew my sons passport without having his dads passport number? We are divorced, there is no court order in place over residency or whether or not children can go outside of the uk with either parent so all above board. Has anyone done this?

If this is a UK passport I do not think you would need your exH's passport number at all.

You could always double check with the UK passport office but for child renewals you usually only have to give the number of their current passport and return this together with the photos and the relevant fee.

imtheonlyone Tue 23-Apr-13 15:52:26

Thanks Attilla. It is a uk passport - guidelines say that I have to fill out section about the child's parents. In this section is it says if they have a uk passport to fill out the number. Also needs counter signature on photo an form. I don't even know if he still has a passport or if its valid. If I ask him I'll get abuse!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now