Booking Broadway Shows

(5 Posts)
homebythesea Fri 12-Apr-13 19:29:35

Would totally recommend Spiderman the Musical- quite the best show I have ever seen. Google Spiderman discount code and you will probably get half price tix. Broadway is at least twice the price of the West end so prepare for a shock even with a decent discount!

Crapricorn Fri 12-Apr-13 11:00:08

Thanks for the tips Giddy.

Just had a look at Pippin. I don't know the show but I see that Patina Miller is in it. She was "fabulous" in Sister Act in London so that is a definite possibility.

Newsies might be the full on Broadway show for the whole family.

Looking at Broadway Box it is amazing how many of the Broadway shows are on (or have been on in London).

I really wish that Last Five Years would extend its run through to August. I would love to see that show!

Thanks again

giddybiddy Thu 11-Apr-13 22:26:07

Have a look at the website Broadway box, it shows you all the discounts to the Broadway shows on at the moment. Pippin has just opened and is quite a quirky show, or Newsies is very Broadway.. You can get discounted tickets for both via that site. Enjoy..

Crapricorn Mon 01-Apr-13 20:15:13

Crapricorn Mon 01-Apr-13 19:08:25

We are going to New York for the first time in August. Ridiculously Excited!!!!

I want to book 2 Broadway shows - one to please the whole family DH , I and older teenaged DS and DD, and one for serious Musical theatre loving DD and I. We have seen loads in London so want shows that are not available here and would really like to see something classically American.

Can anyone recommend specific shows and/or the best websites to book tickets? Also is there an equivalent to our Theatre Monkey website which advises on the value of specific seats in each theatre for specific shows?

Thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now