Help! what to take to cypress next week - hand luggage only!!

(9 Posts)
specialsubject Sat 30-Mar-13 14:16:37

ah, well - one set of swimming kit (wash each night, will dry in the morning), 1 fleece top, a few t-shirts, couple of skirts, underwear, wear your trainers, take flip flops.

if you are on the booze-and-chuck holiday then all you need is a big pile of money. If you are actually going to see and do stuff then take a few more clothes.

Ladyemem Fri 29-Mar-13 23:16:03

am going to aiya napa :-)

JumpHerWho Fri 29-Mar-13 23:02:35

grin Starfish

starfishmummy Fri 29-Mar-13 22:58:27

I think the temperature might depend on whether you are at the top or bottom of the tree. It will be windier and therefore colder at the top grin

XBenedict Fri 29-Mar-13 22:51:58

Layers, it'll be warm in the sun during the day but it will be chilly at night and if you venture up Troodos it will be cold. The sea will be chilly as will the hotel pools unless they are heated.

TheEasterQODdy Fri 29-Mar-13 22:51:52

Dur just noticed you said the temp!!

Fresh top for each evening, two bottoms, 2 dresses.

You'll probably wear the same beach top every day

TheEasterQODdy Fri 29-Mar-13 22:50:46

I believe Cyprus is about 24c at mo, just take summer stuff and light cardi type stuff for evening

And cash, not cards due to the financial crisis

And enjoy!! Love Cyprus

iheartdusty Fri 29-Mar-13 22:49:48

take plenty of cold hard cash.

www.cyprus-mail.com

Ladyemem Fri 29-Mar-13 22:45:35

i know rules about what you can and cant take, liquids etc

But havent a clue what clothing to take with such limited space (hand luggage only) for 7 days.
Just check this weeks temp and is 24 c by day and 14 c by night

Never flown abroad for a week so havent a clue.

Advice much appreciated ie 2 cardigan 2 dresses, 1 short, 1 skirt, 3 tops etc ????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now