Where to celebrate ds' 3rd birthday in Paris?

(5 Posts)
StickEmWithThePointyEnd Sat 30-Mar-13 19:08:26

That looks amazing Puffpants, definitely on the list of places to go, thank you. Fingers crossed for good weather!

PuffPants Sat 30-Mar-13 08:47:32

Jardin d'Acclamatation in the Bois de Boulogne. He's the perfect age for it, have a look online.

StickEmWithThePointyEnd Sat 30-Mar-13 08:36:38

Thank you I'll check all of them out.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good restaurant?

Portofino Fri 29-Mar-13 16:14:42

Cite des Enfants which is part of the cite des Sciences. Cineaqua aquarium. Parc des Buttes Chaumont - god views and caves and waterfalls. The playgrounds in Luxembourg are fab.

StickEmWithThePointyEnd Fri 29-Mar-13 16:08:31

We will be in Paris on ds's birthday this year and would like to go somewhere nice and child friendly for his birthday. It will just be me, dh and ds.

We are NOT taking him to Disneyland. Ds would hate it as he is terrified of statues and dressed up people/animals (poor child was traumatised in Blackgang Chine last year grin I have some ace pictures for when he's older!).

I know there's a nice big children's park in the Luxembourg but I'm sure someone will have some other ideas of where we could go?

Also looking for nice child friendly places to eat, that aren't too expensive please?

Thank you! And Happy Easter!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now