Suggestions for adventure holiday with 3 teens in Europe.

(9 Posts)
Fluffy1234 Tue 26-Mar-13 18:33:09

You may find Sitgnes preferable to Salou. Or I believe Port Aventura have their own hotels although I haven't stayed in one but you could do some research. Really hope to get something booked.

triplets Tue 26-Mar-13 17:08:44

Hello again Fluffy, I have been looking at Portaventura as kids would like it, Salou looks ok though dh doesn`t think so, it could be a strong contender! Certainly would get more for our money and dh`s ins would be a lot less.

Fluffy1234 Tue 26-Mar-13 11:55:30

How about a Barcelona/Port Aventura combo? That way you would get a bit of sightseeing and some activities. Or a med cruise, so much to do on and of the ship for all ages.

Toptack Mon 25-Mar-13 15:07:44

Have a look at websites for adventure travel companies like Explore or The Adventure Company - prices are quite steep but you could always pinch their ideas and organise it yourself. The trips to places like Turkey and Croatia look fun for teens.

NinaNannar Mon 25-Mar-13 14:57:42

i know someone who did Morocc o and it was really cheap. did trekking, loved it

triplets Mon 25-Mar-13 14:56:51

Morocco sounds interesting! Not sure of surfing, they have been spoilt really a we have had the most amazing road trips in America, its what we all love. But my dh has had cancer for 5 years(ongoing) so the insurance is over £600 for one trip! So I am looking at Europe, something for us all which is quite hard as we are older parents (lets just ay neither of us will see 60 again) but we are very active!

AnaisB Mon 25-Mar-13 14:09:14

would they be interested in a surfing holiday?

AnaisB Mon 25-Mar-13 14:08:21

Morocco? Beautiful chaotic cities and it.s easy to arrange activities yourself e.g. camel trecking in the sahara. walking in the atlas mountains.

triplets Mon 25-Mar-13 14:03:38

Hi dh desp wanted to go to Florida but we just cannot afford it in main school hols. So looking for something exciting , warm which isn`t going to cost us £3500 in flights as Florida would. He would just like to go back to Pollensa in Majorca but my three would get bored and I love exploring. Any exciting diff ideas please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now