Find us a holiday??

(7 Posts)
Lurkymclurker Sun 24-Mar-13 15:33:45

Ok so my challenge is as follows (dp wants a surprise for our honeymoon as he has never flown and only been to Germany outside of the UK)

14 nights in may 2014
2 adults and DD who will be 2.9 months
Somewhere warm with a pool and entertainment
£2,000 budget and £800 spends

But - none of the following (as I have been to these places before and we want somewhere we can both explore from Scratch )

Malta
Kos, Kefalonia,
Florence
Tunisia
Mauritius
Cape Verde

Anyone up for the challenge? Promise I will let you know what I decide to book!

sunnyday123 Sun 24-Mar-13 18:56:26

I suggest sorrento as its lovely and with your dd being under 3 you still have t luxury of an adult holiday for what's probably your last year!

I've been sorrento twice and its fab as a gateway to Capri (gorgeous), amalfi (and the Ravello, positano coastline, ischia (where they filmed talented mr Ripley). We had our honeymoon there with dd aged 12 months and loved it! By far our favourite holiday and you'd easily get it in budget at that time of year as long as outif school holidays. Book early enough and dd likely to be free.

Lurkymclurker Sun 24-Mar-13 20:38:58

Thanks smile do you know what the flight time is?

Any tips for travelling with Dd?

smile

SooticaTheWitchesCat Mon 25-Mar-13 12:08:27

Have a look at Turkey, the weather is gorgeous in May and it is very family friendly. We love the Bodrum Peninsula but there are loads of different resorts to choose from.

sunnyday123 Mon 25-Mar-13 14:14:45

Hi sorry the flight time is 3 hours. We also love Majorca (Perot pollens a is lovely for young kids).

sunnyday123 Mon 25-Mar-13 14:15:19

Puerto pollensa

Lurkymclurker Mon 25-Mar-13 14:58:47

Turkey and Spain seem to come up on a lot of searches that I have done, thank you for the ideas will google now for details smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now