St Lucia Vs Cuba?

(27 Posts)
Sfin Sat 16-Mar-13 11:34:22

I am looking for advice as of which destination to choose? We are going with our 4 year old this May for two weeks and now finding it really tricky to choose between these two. Thanks!!

Grannylipstick Fri 22-Mar-13 20:15:01

I stayed in Cuba in 2007 in the paradisus de ora (guardivalaca). FANTASTIC. I went there with 2 girlfriends and it was the most amazing holiday. Think it is adults only now. We swam with dolphins (3 of us with 2 dolphins ) amazing. Flew to Havana for a day trip which was a must see place. Although I wouldn't want to be staying there. A real step back in time. White sandy beach. The most amazing food for an all inclusive hotel

Buzzardbird Mon 01-Apr-13 16:42:22

The Cayos in Cuba are beautiful and child friendly, took DD when she was 3 and she had a fabulous time. Have been to Cuba many times, would avoid the mainland now for the majority of the holiday as the Cayos are so lovely but a couple of nights in Havana is a must. I can't understand anyone going to Cuba and not seeing the place, it's like nothing else. Time stood still and the entertainment is amazing.
St Lucia is also lovely but just not as interesting and obviously a lot more expensive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now