hotels

(9 Posts)
lovelytoes Tue 12-Mar-13 10:47:40

Does anyone know which is the cheapest website to book hotels abroad.we are wanting to go to salou april 3rd and would like all inclusive.thanks

Fluffy1234 Tue 12-Mar-13 15:42:29

I use Travel Republic quite a lot and find their prices quite low.

lovelytoes Tue 12-Mar-13 16:26:21

Thanks fluffy

whateveritakes Tue 12-Mar-13 17:47:41

I like booking.com.
It has really good filters (swimming pool, car park etc) and you can look at hotels by price, on a map etc and it's easy to change dates location criteria etc.
Prices for each type of room too (singles double families or whatever the hotel does). As opposed to Trivago that I can't see works for families at all

malteserzz Tue 12-Mar-13 20:12:56

I like holiday nights

Milliways Tue 12-Mar-13 20:32:42

I use Bookings.com too/

(We went to Salou 2 years ago, but drove there (2 days drive, using Dover/Calais ferry) and stayed in an air-conditioned mobile home with veranda etc on a brilliant campsite with Thomson Al fresco).

lovelytoes Wed 13-Mar-13 11:35:50

Oh i think i stayed on the same campsite as u 2 years ago did the train line run in front of it? We really enjoyed it.anyway have just booked corfu for april and cant believe the price £32 each for flights and £124 each for hotel all inclusive kids free so total £379 for 3 of us.

Milliways Wed 13-Mar-13 17:29:49

Wow, that's a bargain, (and yes - sounds like the same campsite).

Enjoy! smile

WallyBantersJunkBox Wed 20-Mar-13 12:41:34

Hotels.com as they are the same price as Bookings and run an incentive scheme on each night you stay - stay for 10 and get a night free.

This is great for me as I travel a lot with work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now