Long sleeved ankle length swim suits

(10 Posts)
WallyBantersJunkBox Wed 20-Mar-13 12:46:18

A Muslim clothing website might give you a better chance, as most Islam approved swimsuits are to the requirements you are describing?

nappyaddict Tue 19-Mar-13 07:35:53

I can only find this one

Do they have another name in Malaysia?

ripsishere Mon 18-Mar-13 01:10:53

Have a look on ebay.my there will be someone prepared to send one from here to you.

nappyaddict Sun 17-Mar-13 11:22:55

How much do they work out in GBP in Malaysia? wonder if I could get one shipped over.

ripsishere Wed 13-Mar-13 00:55:38

There are loads of them here in Malaysia. From my observations of DDs swimming lessons, they are a hindrance even to experienced swimmers.
My girl wears an all in one costume with a rash top and plenty of waterproof suncream.

nappyaddict Tue 12-Mar-13 13:10:06

We had a 2 piece set before though and the top kept riding up, exposing his back.

Also I think buying the 2 pieces works out just as expensive doesn't it?

specialsubject Mon 11-Mar-13 17:12:21

for the top half, what you want is a rash vest - they come with long sleeves.

for the bottom half - leggings?

presumably this is (sensibly) to reduce sun exposure.

nappyaddict Mon 11-Mar-13 15:27:05
nappyaddict Mon 11-Mar-13 15:26:50

Have also seen [http://www.equatorsun.com/addProduct.jsp?id=31 this Stingray suit]] but if possible I want to spend under £20.

nappyaddict Mon 11-Mar-13 15:15:03

Anyone know where to get them?

I would also prefer the PBT or cotton blend ones rather than nylon as the nylon ones caused DS to have prickly heat last time. I need age 6-7 or 7-8.

I've seen the Konfidence ones but they are only 3/4 length arms and legs and the biggest size is 6-7. Ideally I'd rather get size 7-8 for growing room but will get 6-7 if I have to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now