Long sleeved ankle length swim suits

(10 Posts)
nappyaddict Mon 11-Mar-13 15:15:03

Anyone know where to get them?

I would also prefer the PBT or cotton blend ones rather than nylon as the nylon ones caused DS to have prickly heat last time. I need age 6-7 or 7-8.

I've seen the Konfidence ones but they are only 3/4 length arms and legs and the biggest size is 6-7. Ideally I'd rather get size 7-8 for growing room but will get 6-7 if I have to.

nappyaddict Mon 11-Mar-13 15:26:50

Have also seen [http://www.equatorsun.com/addProduct.jsp?id=31 this Stingray suit]] but if possible I want to spend under £20.

nappyaddict Mon 11-Mar-13 15:27:05
specialsubject Mon 11-Mar-13 17:12:21

for the top half, what you want is a rash vest - they come with long sleeves.

for the bottom half - leggings?

presumably this is (sensibly) to reduce sun exposure.

nappyaddict Tue 12-Mar-13 13:10:06

We had a 2 piece set before though and the top kept riding up, exposing his back.

Also I think buying the 2 pieces works out just as expensive doesn't it?

ripsishere Wed 13-Mar-13 00:55:38

There are loads of them here in Malaysia. From my observations of DDs swimming lessons, they are a hindrance even to experienced swimmers.
My girl wears an all in one costume with a rash top and plenty of waterproof suncream.

nappyaddict Sun 17-Mar-13 11:22:55

How much do they work out in GBP in Malaysia? wonder if I could get one shipped over.

ripsishere Mon 18-Mar-13 01:10:53

Have a look on ebay.my there will be someone prepared to send one from here to you.

nappyaddict Tue 19-Mar-13 07:35:53

I can only find this one

Do they have another name in Malaysia?

WallyBantersJunkBox Wed 20-Mar-13 12:46:18

A Muslim clothing website might give you a better chance, as most Islam approved swimsuits are to the requirements you are describing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now