Is there such a thing as a hotel in the caribbean with kids club?

(11 Posts)
Knowsabitabouteducation Sat 09-Mar-13 21:05:18

We went several times to www.fdrholidays.com in Jamaica.

Thank you for all the help.

Fluffy1234 Sat 09-Mar-13 20:29:19

The Almond resorts in Barbados and St Lucia have kids club. I think end of August until October can be hurricane season so it's probably worth doing a bit of research into which islands are more likely to be effected. I've taken my DC to Jamaica, St Lucia, Cuba and Dominican Republic and think the Caribbean is a great family destination.

Pagwatch Sat 09-Mar-13 20:28:34

Tbh I don't really care - its not my website.
But you are don't really seem like 'just a mum helping' when your username is also your company name and you only ever post with a link to your company.

If you generally posted on the boards in any other context I would be less hmm. But you don't.

Luxlittleones Sat 09-Mar-13 20:18:28

Oh Pagwatch I am sorry. I read the rules carefully as I did not want to annoy or offend anyone and it said they were happy for you to post links as long as you were not spamming. I genuinely thought I was helping, as a mum who knows how hard it is to find places to take children, I was merely offering help. I will not post again if I misread the rules. Apologies.

Pagwatch Sat 09-Mar-13 20:08:13

Erm. I think that is advertising Lux. You are supposed to pay to do that...

Luxlittleones Sat 09-Mar-13 20:04:35

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Azul beach or Azul Fives in Riviera Maya, Mexico are amazing hotels with great kids clubs. There's also a Sensatori there run by the same chain.

Gorran Sat 09-Mar-13 20:01:54

I can recommend Turtle Beach and Crystal Cove in Barbados. Both have children's clubs and the ladies who run them are lovely.

Pagwatch Sat 09-Mar-13 19:16:46

Yes. Loads of them. Dd has used one on st lucia, Antigua and Barbados. They are really common. Try the virgin website to get some ideas.

As above really. Looking for a 2 week break mid October 2013. Don't really want to go to the caribbean but want to be guaranteed some good weather which the canaries can't do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now