Sensatori Sharm el Sheikh

(6 Posts)
popserinis Wed 06-Mar-13 21:54:56

We went first two weeks in may and apart from one sand storm which was interesting, not a peep of wind.

LexieH Wed 06-Mar-13 18:06:00

HI i've heard that it is really windy this time of year and in April when we are going..... has anyone experienced this?

Stokey Wed 06-Mar-13 15:19:42

Thanks Popserinus, great info. Will let you know how it goes Gregs, can't wait to feel proper sunshine again!

popserinis Tue 05-Mar-13 21:34:36

Don't queue up in the morning rush for restaurant bookings, if you book a few days in advance, there is always availability. Get reef shoes for the beach, there is a row of shops just outside, turn right when facing beach and offers third of the pricetey first offer and expect to pay half. Don't do the stargazing in desert which they say is suitable for families but it gets pitch dark with no lights and ou can't see your children. The restaurants are fab, staff excellent- we tipped bar tender 10 uk pounds each on first day and tey looked after us all week. You don't need much Egyptian money, they are more interested in being paid in uk pounds, euro or dollars for absolutely everything. Resort is excellent, you will have a lovely time. Kids club is the best I ever experienced, they learn topic stuff for one session each day, all fun though. Theydosome family activities like learning Egyptian cooking with the chef which you should look for too. The Mahaba was our av restaurant. We had swim up room so don't know about he others. Take a loyalty card to put in slot for room ey which turns electricity on in room so the air on keeps on their wise the rooms start to smell a bit damp. Have a lovely time. V jealous x

Are you on Facebook? Each Sensatori hotel has its on page all with masses of helpful information. Have fun! We are considering it for October holidays.

Stokey Mon 04-Mar-13 11:28:23

Has anyone been? We're going on Thursday and was wondering if anyone has any advice, recommendations? I have an 11mth old and 3yr old. Any room recommendations appreciated, we're not getting swim up rooms as think would be a liability.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now