Family activity holiday recommendations please

(8 Posts)
Fluffy1234 Mon 11-Mar-13 14:20:39

Have you checked out Mark Warner holidays ? We did quite a few and I learnt to waterski and sail, DC enjoyed all the activities and kids clubs and DH loved the tennis coaching and tournaments as well as windsurfing.

OldBeanbagz Mon 11-Mar-13 13:53:24

Why not look at some of the Exodus Family Adventures. I travelled with them several times and can recommend the company. I have friends who went on their Pompeii and Pizza tour and loved it. We went to Cuba with the kids but my two are a little older than yours.

We've also travelled with Families Worldwide to Jordan & Morocco. Both fab trips but walking only, not multi-activing.

givemeaclue Mon 11-Mar-13 13:46:47

Agree Neilsons fantastic, great for cycling as well, guided rides, equipment provided, great kids activities so you and dh can goefor rides on your own.

Totally recommended

mummymeister Sun 10-Mar-13 21:46:51

PGL family holidays?

MildlyMonica Sun 10-Mar-13 14:23:26

Neilson for family watersports holiday - on our 3rd year!

Herecomesthesciencebint Sat 02-Mar-13 21:29:12

Hi wellies, no ideally a bit farther afield to europe but no specifics beyond that!

welliesplease Sat 02-Mar-13 21:19:58

Are you looking for something in the Uk ? I've had some great cycling / activity days out in Wales.

Herecomesthesciencebint Sat 02-Mar-13 20:48:18

Looking to go somewhere in europe this easter with a 6 and an 8 year old and we like being busy! Cycling, walking, sports etc. ideally based in self catering but hotel would be ok, or a travel type tour.

Lots of the cycling trips i have seen are really quite heavy on the cycling with not alot else. We would love some activities too and even better if they were in a club or group with other kids.

Anyone used a family activity holiday company and had a good trip?

Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now