Prairies de la mer in Port Grimaud anyone? paying deposit later today prob with homes on alfresco ?

(4 Posts)
fakeblondie Tue 19-Feb-13 01:29:18

I've seen some negative reviews from the company Thompsonalfresco on trip advisor and just wonded if anyone on here has stayed at the site I've set my heart on and If so who did you go though ?
It looks beautiful although there is no pool But its right on the beach.
Any experiences very welcome x

Portofino Tue 19-Feb-13 10:23:06

<<waves>> I have not stayed there but have walked/driven through it several times. It is huge and crowded and very busy. Lots going on all the time. If you want lots of activities fine, if you want peace and quiet - one of their other sites might be better. Kontiki (lovely) and Toison D'Or are right on Pampelonne beach and a bit more sedate. It does have the advantage of having Port Grimaud right on the doorstep. I personally would not stay there though......When are you planning to travel?

homebythesea Tue 19-Feb-13 14:06:06

My kids got eaten alive by mosquitos there and missed a pool. They voted it worst holiday ever

Portofino Tue 19-Feb-13 15:14:42

The beach at Grimaud is not that nice either. The ones I linked to on your other thread were the ones we always visited.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now