Disneyland Paris

(6 Posts)
Floralnomad Sun 17-Feb-13 22:57:34

We went last year and the rules had changed and all we needed was to show the blue badge at city hall to get the pass , it lasted for the entire duration of your stay so you don't need to go everyday and TBH it is brilliant . The year before we had to take medical evidence ( letters ) so this was much easier. You don't go in the regular queue and rarely have to wait more than a few minutes . For the busier rides they give you a time to go back .

1legmummy Sun 17-Feb-13 22:35:32

Great thanks I will x

mummymeister Sun 17-Feb-13 22:33:46

it will help you to be fast tracked through the queues so worth taking with you.

1legmummy Sun 17-Feb-13 22:19:19

Thanks - I thought looking at the site that they did not give the passes for mobility issues as everywhere is wheelchair accessible

Floralnomad Sun 17-Feb-13 22:15:03

If you have a blue badge take it with you ,that's all you need to get a mobility pass which means you get on all the rides quickly . Your son will be eligible as well but the passes for autistic people aren't as good IME as the mobility ones . The Disney website has a very good disabled guide on it with all the info about what you need to take to get a pass. Have a lovely trip.

1legmummy Sun 17-Feb-13 22:11:35

Hi I have booked our first time at DLP through the official site with flights with air France as my son is on autistic spectrum and worries about travelling.

Does anyone know when we should get the paperwork?? I have no idea on baggage allowance, check in etc and also priority check in as I am an amputee.

Also any advice for a newbie??

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now