Bloody Easyjet

(6 Posts)
clam Thu 14-Feb-13 09:41:04

OK, flights booked for this weekend. Have used route several times previously and always from South terminal. Got an email 26th Jan saying "Important Information" but mentioning in passing that our flight leaves from North terminal. No specific mention that this is a change, however.

All boarding passes, even today, 48 hours prior to leaving, say South. LGW timetables say south. Phoned Easyjet twice and they say north. Friends on same flight haven't received email to say north.

Who/what do I believe? Don't want to wait until the day and run to the other terminal, as am on crutches at the moment.

Gatwick's website detailing which terminal is this one:-

www.gatwickairport.com/flights/terminals

I would have a look at this the day before you leave to see which terminal the previous day's flight (presumably EJ fly there daily) went from.

P.S Hope you have a nice holiday!

DelGirl Thu 14-Feb-13 12:00:04

Still no guarantee that it will fly into or out of the right terminal. Last flight I took with them last month flew into North terminal instead of south. No mention on board either!

DelGirl Thu 14-Feb-13 12:00:55

Where are you going to?

clam Thu 14-Feb-13 13:43:25

OK, thanks all. Just received an email saying to ignore all previous communications from them and that it is, in fact....... drum roll...... SOUTH.

<<humph to "Bobby" on the helpline yesterday who swore blind it was North!>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now