dog has chewed my passport. going to spain on the 25th of feb. will i be able to get a new one in time?

(12 Posts)
lovetoski Sun 03-Feb-13 13:45:05

Another quick return for my renewal. Posted late Monday back Friday brilliant.

Booyhoo Sun 03-Feb-13 13:40:12

ooh that's really quick betty!

DeepRedBetty Sun 03-Feb-13 13:33:49

weird extra three in there...

DeepRedBetty Sun 03-Feb-13 13:33:23

Same here re speed - ddtwins arrived three within three working days!

Booyhoo Sun 03-Feb-13 13:31:56

thanks all. i tried to do the online application but as i'm going in 3 weeks they recommended i get a paper form so i'll pick one up tomorrow at the PO and get it sent off.

Monty27 Sun 03-Feb-13 01:24:30

Just came into say you'd probably get them on time. They seem quite efficient these days, and this time of year I think is quiet, particularly with replacements etc.

Good luck. smile

It was about £75 I think for an adult one. About £45 for the children.

Booyhoo Sat 02-Feb-13 15:41:34

i'm in NI so it would probably be belfast if i have to interview.

thanks too early how much does it cost to replace?

If it helps Ive just replaced ours and it was superfast. Posted them off last saturday morning and they arrived today! We didnt use check and send either.

Locketjuice Sat 02-Feb-13 15:35:55

Think you have to go to London and have an interview

GinandJag Sat 02-Feb-13 15:35:47

You won't have to attend an interview for a renewal, including a damaged passport.

My dog chewed my passport too when she was a puppy (part of a long list of expensive, chewed items).

Booyhoo Sat 02-Feb-13 15:33:45

i still have the chewed one. is it just a case of sending it off and paying for a replacement or will i have to attend an interview? it's a UK passport.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now