Sensatori Crete and creche places

(16 Posts)
KenDoddsDadsDog Chile Sun 03-Feb-13 09:04:05

Good for covering sleeping kids with ! Be warned Thomson flights are hideous . But worth it at the other end.

Note to self....must buy mn scarf.

KenDoddsDadsDog Chile Sun 03-Feb-13 08:45:21

I always have it on the plane grin

Lol! I love travelling with my mn scarf!

KenDoddsDadsDog Chile Sun 03-Feb-13 08:37:28

We are going October 14th so may see you there ! Must find an alternative to the MN scarf though - will be too hot.

I think we may take ds out of school to go to sharm. It is £900 more expensive in the October school holidays. If we go a week before it is much cheaper. He only starts school in August so I hope this is ok.

KenDoddsDadsDog Chile Sun 03-Feb-13 08:30:53

We had a swim up last time and they are fab! They were really busy when we were there last year but we still got places. Could have had DD in for all of the evening sessions had we wanted to ( can't pre book them)
There is a great Facebook group with tonnes of info on there Sensatori Egypt 2011 and photos.

Good, thanks...you'd think she was my pfb grin. We managed to get a swim up family suite and all inclusive with childcare for around £1000 more than Crete but it's pretty much guaranteed sunshine which is good.

I read some trip advisor reviews which said some families were unable to book crèche places on arrival as they were fully booked. I need a break do can't take the chance.

KenDoddsDadsDog Chile Sun 03-Feb-13 08:04:17

Go for it !

Ah I am looking at Egypt Sensatori for October holidays.

KenDoddsDadsDog Chile Sun 03-Feb-13 07:56:09

And Egypt Sensatori is amazing - nothing to worry about.

KenDoddsDadsDog Chile Sun 03-Feb-13 07:55:31

You can book places there as well - we have when we have been to the Sensatori resorts. They also do evening sessions which are handy !

Argh, thanks gregs there wasn't the option, apparently the online team were told to take the option off for Crete for certain dates, they don't know why..it could be fully booked or there could be another reason. The lady I spoke to is calling me back Monday to let me know. We changed the holiday to Egypt instead but I am a little worried about taking dd2 there who will only be 5 months.

Ah Crete! Helps if I read the title correctly!

Yu will have had the option of booking it online if you booked online. It comes up after you select your flights. Give thomson a call to book or pop into a shop. Which one are you going to?

Has anyone been here in May and how was it? We've just booked. I couldn't see any way of booking creche places but it does say they need to be booked in the UK, has anyone done this and how did they do it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now