Anyone been to Thomson Sensistori hotels?

(4 Posts)
Happiestinwellybobs Sat 02-Feb-13 17:51:58

We went to the Tenerife one (before DD came along) and from what I remember the kids club was excellent but you had to queue to get a place, as it was always full. This was about three years ago, so may have changed. Maybe check on trip advisor as you normally get feedback there on childrens' clubs?

sailorsgal Sat 02-Feb-13 17:48:35

We went to Sensatori Crete and really enjoyed it with our then 5 year old. The children's pool is fantastic and ds spent the whole day with us by the pools. He did go to the kids club once which he enjoyed. Personally I would avoid the summer school holidays as it was very busy and I sometimes felt the staff were a bit stretched. Any other questions, please ask. smile

Are you on Facebook? Each hotel has its own uk page. Very helpful. I have learnt that Crete is slightly better than Tenerife with young children.

chocegg Fri 01-Feb-13 20:03:44

Excuse my spelling, dinner is done. But quickly has anyone been and what facilities do they have for 2 and 5 years olds?
Thnsk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now