Anyone been to Thomson Sensistori hotels?

(4 Posts)
chocegg Fri 01-Feb-13 20:03:44

Excuse my spelling, dinner is done. But quickly has anyone been and what facilities do they have for 2 and 5 years olds?
Thnsk

Are you on Facebook? Each hotel has its own uk page. Very helpful. I have learnt that Crete is slightly better than Tenerife with young children.

sailorsgal Sat 02-Feb-13 17:48:35

We went to Sensatori Crete and really enjoyed it with our then 5 year old. The children's pool is fantastic and ds spent the whole day with us by the pools. He did go to the kids club once which he enjoyed. Personally I would avoid the summer school holidays as it was very busy and I sometimes felt the staff were a bit stretched. Any other questions, please ask. smile

Happiestinwellybobs Sat 02-Feb-13 17:51:58

We went to the Tenerife one (before DD came along) and from what I remember the kids club was excellent but you had to queue to get a place, as it was always full. This was about three years ago, so may have changed. Maybe check on trip advisor as you normally get feedback there on childrens' clubs?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now