So wahts your favourite bookable Centre parcs activity ?

(8 Posts)

I have 3 DC aged 10, 8 and 6. We like activities that we can all do together, eg tenpin bowling, adventure golf, pedaloes, climbing wall and badminton.

ArtfulAardvark Fri 25-Jan-13 13:25:09

We did the family laser combat, lots of hiding behind trees pretending we were in the professionals and trying to "shoot" each other, great fun!

In my mind I was going to be brilliant but in reality I was crap.

Pootles2010 Fri 25-Jan-13 13:20:29

Yep owl talk is lovely, took ds who was about 1.5 and they let him stroke them, not remotely phased by clumsy toddler.

Also we did the toddler swimming session, which might be nice for your 2 year old.

BadIdeaGenes Fri 25-Jan-13 13:01:49

We did field archery, that was really fun for everyone. Also me and DP did a pony trek which we loved.

Me23 Fri 25-Jan-13 12:54:04

I did a spa day wonderful! Lo was only 7 months then so went on my own while oh looked after him, next time will go with oh and put lo's in activity. My 7yo dd loved the junior falconry And owl talk as did I.

takeonboard Fri 25-Jan-13 12:52:42

DS likes paintball and quad biking and as much time as possible in the pool!

Fluffy1234 Fri 25-Jan-13 12:50:37

My DS's loved the tree top trekking thing and we all liked flo golf. At Christmas time our best thing was horse and carriage ride to santas grotto when ds's were younger. Also like family quizzes and the brunch buffets. My ds's enjoyed indoor rock climbing and roller disco...so much choice.

fakeblondie Fri 25-Jan-13 12:44:06

Ive booked the twilight spa for dh and i but we are also taking 4 x dc ages 20,17 9 and 2 !
Usually just enjoy being together eating and the pool.
Older girls usually do an adrenaline activity.
There is so much to choose from just wondered what went down well with others ?
TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now