Kids club holiday

(6 Posts)
Fluffy1234 Fri 11-Jan-13 08:48:20

I went on a number of Mark Warner holidays when my children were pre school age and
really got my moneys worth as enjoyed all the watersports they offer. However they are quite expensive. I agree with Greggs about cruising. The childrens clubs are very good. I've tried three Different cruise lines and my family enjoyed Disney the most but NCL and Royal Caribbean were also excellent. Cruises are good if you want a grown up evening meal as children can go to the club and do activities such as pirate parties and scavenger hunts.

First choice have several holiday villages. All inclusive and kids clubs. Tenerife, Majorca, Rhodes etc.

Thomsons have Sensatori resorts again with kids club.

Thomson also do holidays to villa mandi in Los Cristianos in Tenerife. This is self catering with options and kids club.

Cruise? They all have kids clubs and you can go from Southampton or Rome or Barcelona.

specialsubject Thu 10-Jan-13 19:32:17

Neilson -although not really worth it if you aren't going to do a bit of sport though as the activities are part of the cost.

if you do fancy sailing, windsurfing and mountain biking, choose the resort carefully as they all have different conditions. Some no wind, some more wind, some good biking, some not much.

marilynmonroe Thu 10-Jan-13 17:21:41

Sunsail vounaki was brilliant. Much better than mw.

diabolo Thu 10-Jan-13 17:19:54
OhCobblers Thu 10-Jan-13 16:08:05

Really want to do it this year with 4 and 6 year old who would love to be in a club for a few hours a day. Some much needed rest for mum and dad but the kids need to be happy. Don't really want a long flight.

Looking at tots too, mark Warner and any other kids club style resorts/hotels that you would care to recommend?

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now