URGENT - Neilson discount code anyone?

(9 Posts)
MildlyMonica Fri 11-Jan-13 15:47:05

Which one you going to wufti? We went to Adakoy last year. It was fab. Have lots of tips if you want them for Neilson in general & Adakoy. So excited too!

wufti Fri 11-Jan-13 07:05:44

We are going to Turkey with Neilson .......so excited. Apparently got 2 weeks for one price but whole pricing structure hard to unravel. Rang Neilsons direct and they were very helpful. Mumsnet discount was great - thank you very much mumsnet.

MildlyMonica Wed 09-Jan-13 18:05:42

Wufti - we just ended up booking - this will be our 3rd year - me, dh and dd 9yrs - call them rather than book on line as they have just announced their 2 weeks for price of 1 offsite and not all of them are on their website - i couldn't believe they included May half term for the resort i wanted!! So, very excited as now booked after many weeks of dithering! yeeeeeeee!!

wadadlis Wed 09-Jan-13 13:27:35

Thanks, I found it myself eventually!

Wufti - We ended up booking with Sunsail instead, who discounted more heavily (they gave us the Boat Show discount ontop of the early booking discount - total discount of 15%), Neilson wouldn't budge on price, despite them saying that they would try to price match or beat a similar holiday. Their price was £400 more than Sunsail even after the Mumsnet discount! Let's hope we made the right decision.

Still really expensive though!

amck5700 Wed 09-Jan-13 10:21:55
amck5700 Wed 09-Jan-13 10:20:17

MUMS12 as far as I know.

wufti Wed 09-Jan-13 10:18:17

on the offers section/partner offers/travel it says mums12 but whether that applies to 2013 bookings would need to be checked perhaps with mumsnet. mums13 perhaps?

do report back if it works as i am looking at neilson beachclub holiday for the first time ever but it is top end of our price range and an extra 10% would help. BTW is there any scope to discount/haggle on the phone on prices? hopeless at doing it but always hear of others doing so.

wadadlis Tue 08-Jan-13 10:31:29

Anyone?

wadadlis Tue 08-Jan-13 10:17:35

Please?
They have quoted me a price which includes a mumsnet discount but I don't have the code...
I'm sure it's out there somewhere?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now