URGENT - Neilson discount code anyone?

(9 Posts)
wadadlis Tue 08-Jan-13 10:17:35

Please?
They have quoted me a price which includes a mumsnet discount but I don't have the code...
I'm sure it's out there somewhere?

wadadlis Tue 08-Jan-13 10:31:29

Anyone?

wufti Wed 09-Jan-13 10:18:17

on the offers section/partner offers/travel it says mums12 but whether that applies to 2013 bookings would need to be checked perhaps with mumsnet. mums13 perhaps?

do report back if it works as i am looking at neilson beachclub holiday for the first time ever but it is top end of our price range and an extra 10% would help. BTW is there any scope to discount/haggle on the phone on prices? hopeless at doing it but always hear of others doing so.

amck5700 Wed 09-Jan-13 10:20:17

MUMS12 as far as I know.

amck5700 Wed 09-Jan-13 10:21:55
wadadlis Wed 09-Jan-13 13:27:35

Thanks, I found it myself eventually!

Wufti - We ended up booking with Sunsail instead, who discounted more heavily (they gave us the Boat Show discount ontop of the early booking discount - total discount of 15%), Neilson wouldn't budge on price, despite them saying that they would try to price match or beat a similar holiday. Their price was £400 more than Sunsail even after the Mumsnet discount! Let's hope we made the right decision.

Still really expensive though!

MildlyMonica Wed 09-Jan-13 18:05:42

Wufti - we just ended up booking - this will be our 3rd year - me, dh and dd 9yrs - call them rather than book on line as they have just announced their 2 weeks for price of 1 offsite and not all of them are on their website - i couldn't believe they included May half term for the resort i wanted!! So, very excited as now booked after many weeks of dithering! yeeeeeeee!!

wufti Fri 11-Jan-13 07:05:44

We are going to Turkey with Neilson .......so excited. Apparently got 2 weeks for one price but whole pricing structure hard to unravel. Rang Neilsons direct and they were very helpful. Mumsnet discount was great - thank you very much mumsnet.

MildlyMonica Fri 11-Jan-13 15:47:05

Which one you going to wufti? We went to Adakoy last year. It was fab. Have lots of tips if you want them for Neilson in general & Adakoy. So excited too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now